Shipping and Delivery
We recommend choosing Fastway Couriers for shipping especially for larger heavier items. They provide deliver door to door service to most parts of Australia and includes insurance cover for the shipment at no additional cost.
Note: Fastway cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers
You can also choose Australia Post. They deliver to all locations in Australia including P.O. Boxes and Parcel Lockers, and to international destinations.
Parcels sent by Australia Post are uninsured we strongly recommend choosing the optional Extra Cover (Insurance) to cover for any damage or loss whilst the goods are in transit.
Runway 13 is not liable any damage or lost of goods during shipping and delivery. We strongly recommend adding insurance to the delivery service you select.
For Australia Post, you can select Extra Cover to provide insurance for your parcel. Fastway Courier include at no cost insurance coverage to $1,500 and you do not have to add insurance.
Where possible we use recycled packaging to reduce costs and minimise impact to the environment.
Information for Overseas Customers
Overseas customers welcomed to browse and purchase from our online store. Runway 13 is in Canberra, Australia and the products, services and prices we offer reflect this.
- Our prices are in Australia Dollars (AUD) and we only accept payment in AUD. We only accept Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards, and Paypal for payment for overseas orders.
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is currently 10% and this is payable by customer residing in Australia. By default our prices include the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is currently 10% and this is payable by customer residing in Australia. Overseas customer do not pay the Australia Goods and Services Tax. If you register on our website with an overseas delivery address and login, our website will display prices without GST.
- Import duties and taxes and other customer charges are payable by the customer on arrival at the destination country. Runway 13 is not liable for this and have no control on how these are charged.
- Australia uses 240VAC 50Hz with Australia power plug for our mains powered electrical equipment and all Runway 13 which are mains power conform to this standard. Please check your countries electrical standard before purchasing any mains powered equipment from Runway 13.
- We use only Australia Post for all our deliveries to overseas customers.